It is the vision of Gauged Solutions Ltd to ensure that we develop and provide products and services to our valued clients that are trusted, reliable and effective in meeting our clients’ needs by:-
- Complying with, and exceeding where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice;
- Meeting the expectations of our clients, students, delegates in providing a quality and reliable product and/or service;
- Ensuring that our products and services meet the requirements and standards of our partners e.g. accreditation bodies (ILM, IIRSM, IOSH, NEBOSH);
- Ensuring that all directors, managers, employees, associates, delegates and students are fully aware of our Quality Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it;
- Minimising the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities;
- Reviewing and continually striving to improve our quality performance.
To achieve our objectives we will:-
- Continuously challenge ourselves to improve the quality of our products and services;
- Constantly improve our quality management system to guarantee product excellence and prevent quality incidents through a constant review and monitoring of our performance;
- Promote the importance of our quality performance through participation and promotion of quality responsibilities amongst all directors, managers, employees and associates through standards, education, training and coaching, supervision and communication;
- Monitor our performance through feedback from our clients and partners suppliers;
- Work closely with our clients, suppliers and partners to establish, maintain and develop the highest quality standards in all that we do.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets and meets the requirements and expectations of ISO9001.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, our management systems are regularly reviewed by Senior Management to ensure they remain appropriate and suitable to our business. Our management systems are subject to both internal and external annual audits.