Just as weather records were broken for May 2020 – it was the sunniest and driest calendar month on record – Gauged Solutions have recorded their busiest “remote-working” month.
Highlights have included:-
- Hosting & supporting 5 iirsm webinars, including delivery of the inaugural webinar for iirsm North East & Cumbria Regional branch
- Presenting to organisations including The Institute of Directors and The Mid Group
- Interviews and published articles for The Sentinel (iirsm online and bi-monthly magazine) and Tees Business
- IOSH Managing Safely Training
- Authorisation Panels & Mock Interviews for Electrical Safety Rules
- Ongoing SSIP auditing for CHAS and AVETTA
We are already looking forward to a busy June, including the design of cultural change programmes and leadership training for when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
We will also be featuring a blog on Bat Surveys, presented by Matthew Iley, our environmental specialist, which I am sure will be fascinating and something a little different.
For any further information on any of the above or enquiries regarding our services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07425 160071.