June has continued to be a busy "remote-working" month, enabling the team to take advantage of opportunities to design and develop new courses and programmes whilst we remain "off-site" but that has not reduced our productivity.
Highlights have included:-
- Ongoing hosting of interview panels for electrical safety rules for BIG
- Development of bespoke leadership training for Mitsubishi Chemical Europe
- Design of accredited electrical, process safety and audit training modules for Orsted
- Preliminary design of safety leadership training and coaching for "game-changers" within Northern Gas Networks
- Ongoing SSIP auditing for CHAS and AVETTA - over 300 completed for the month which shows construction and maintenance companies are clearly returning to work and eager to renew their accreditations
- Registration with NEBOSH for Accident Investigation training for delivery of training to MID Group later in the year
Congratulations also to Andrea for achieving NCRQ Level 3 health & Safety Award and Asgeir for becoming a Fellow of IIRSM.
Plans for July are already well underway which will include a return to site visits with robust COVID-19 precautions in place.
For any further information on any of the above or enquiries regarding our services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07425 160071.